A little Trip to the Seaside


I should mention that over the holidays, our family took a little trip to the seaside. It was very cheap as it was the off season and I have some fabulous pictures to show you. So stick around to see... some are so beautiful! And, as a person who grew up in the Midwest, I am proud to say, I finally saw my very first sea turtles in the ocean... not in a Europe Zoo like I saw last time I went in a vacation with my parents! That was the most incredible part for me! Needless to say, I did not include everything about my past few weeks, but as you can tell even by this small amount of information, it has been busy. I hope you will forgive my absence and continue you to pop by every now and again! It was lovely to be back and I hope you all have a very, very wonderful weekend! P.S. Do you have any questions on anything that I mentioned above that you would like to see a post about? If so, let me know and I will be happy to explain in a longer post.

No comments:

Post a Comment